Portal, AZ - Rodeo, NM
Serving The Communities Of Portal and Rodeo (www.portal-rodeo.com)
Handyman/Handywoman - Contractor
In our small communities, people are always looking for help. Help with plumbing, electrical fixtures, masonry, cabinets, painting, outdoor work - you name it. Often, a handyman/handywoman can do the work. Some jobs, of course, require a licensed contractor. This Page on our web site is divided into two parts:
1. If you have hired someone and would like to recommend them to others, this is the place to list their specialty and contact information. If you choose to be a reference, include your contact information as well. IMPORTANT: If you have hired a local Handy Person who is NOT licensed, you must ask the person for permission to post his or her name on the web site!
2. If you are about to hire someone from out of town but have not yet done so, post your plan here. There may be others who need the same service and you can coordinate service on the same day (perhaps splitting the travel fee).
2. If you are interested in being hired, this is the place to list your specialty and contact information.
Either way, just send me the information and I will post it here.
Available For Handy Man Work Of All Types
I do welding, fabrication, small residential building, electrical work, automotive and motorcycle work on older vehicles from off road 4x4 to classic cars, trucks and Harley Davidsons.Since 2002my wife and I have had our own Residential, Commercial and Industrial Electrical Contracting business in Northern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and have wired hundreds of homes, buildings and Industrial wiring. I currently hold a Master Electrician License in the State of Wisconsin and Michigan. If you need something done give me a call or email me and see if I can help.
Recommendations Of Companies & People
That Have Been Hired
Retired Electrical Engineer
Offering services to the community.
1060 E 15TH St. Douglas, AZ 85607
Call: 520 364-2088
Piano Tuning: Steve Fogleman Douglas, AZ 85607 (520) 364-7600
Regular tuning is $125.00
Service call is $25.00 (because of the 70+/- miles each way)
Broken strings replaced at $125.00/string
Miscellaneous repairs are discussed depending on complexity
Best way to contact him: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tree Trimming: Mark Helling 520 305-1046
Air conditioning upkeep/repair: Mario Gonzalez, GRASP AC
520-384-7870, 520-266-2495; email@example.com
Electrician: Victor Alba 575-388-1312, 575-956-5783
1. Dawg Gone Plumbing: 575-542-9537 Lordsburg, NM
2. Tommy Chavez of Triple T Plumbing, Lordsburg, did a wonderful job for us last year working on our pump house plumbing. (505) 469-5919. And he was not expensive either.
Heating, AC and Ductwork
Byrd Construction, Douglas, AZ 520-805-9022